just got over $200 in free makeup from work
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my life rules
Though I have no doubt this was vandalized to make a statement, I believe all they succeeded in doing was making an even more compelling image.
- we went to ocala to bury my grandfather’s ashes with his grandparents and parents and his parrot
- played a lou reed tribute show with my old band
- getting paid to get a makeover for work today
- work holiday party is coming up
- my mom is feverishly preparing to plan my wedding
- josh got me the best christmas presents (we can’t keep anything from each other, including xmas gifts)
- i got to see my family!!!
- now i’m reading blogs written by moms with children who have cancer and it’s a total fucking bummer why am i doing this
if i leave you it doesn’t mean i love you any less, keep me in your heart for a while
"Why can’t he sell sea shells by the sea shore?"
Men’s Rights Activists (via punacceptable)
I’m not alone.
…I’m never alone.
Every person needs to reboot this
They are VerY real
The people I’ve met over the web and are great friends with, hell, even one is my boyfriend, are more fucking real than most of the people I meet on a daily basis in “reality”.
relationships established online are real and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise
The friends I’ve met online know me 100x better than the people that live with me.
omg this is the worst comic i’ve ever seen i wish i was dead
totally forgot that there are women who shave their pubes
This guy stopped watching porn — and he wants you to know why. Gender activist Ran Gavrieli felt that most of the images he saw in porn encouraged negative, even violent, attitudes toward women, despite a recent wave of feminist porn. So he pulled the plug, and found that his personal sex life and private fantasies became much more fulfilling.
In his talk at TEDxJaffa, he advocates for physically and emotionally-safe sex, as well as erotica that shows a wider range of fulfilling sexual experiences — including the intimacy of human connection, laughter, and touch. Watch his talk here.
See! He gets it. Why can’t other men seem to get this?